I’ve lectured the following courses:
- Probabilities and statistics, as the main teacher, at Universidad Federico Santa María, Santiago, Chile, during 2015-2018. Here you can find past tests and exams (in Spanish).
- Practical workshop «Design of a public transport network in Santiago, Chile», in collaboration with Prof. Sergio Jara-Díaz, at Universidad de Chile, during 2017-2019.
- During my undergraduate studies at Universidad de Chile, I was an assistant teacher in the following courses:
- General courses: Introduction to algebra, Linear algebra, Probabilities, Game theory, Calculus in several variables, and Advanced calculus and applications.
- Courses for Mathematical Engineering’s students: Analysis, Measure theory, Markov processes, and Combinatorial Optimization.
I co-supervised the M.Sc. thesis of Pieter Schuller at TU Delft, entitled: «Fairness in Mobility on Demand Systems with Ride-Sharing».
I am currently co-supervising the M.Sc. theses of:
- Mees Mathieu (TU Delft), who is studying how to diminish unreliability in on-demand ridepooling systems.
- Nander Theodoridis (TU Delft), who is facing how to design a shared mobility system that admits pre-booked and on-demand requests.
- Francisco Vilches (U. de Chile), who is studying the potential of Contraction Hierarchies for the design of on-demand ridepooling.
You can see here the thesis projects we are currently offering at Autonomous Multi-Robots Lab. on Ridepooling systems.